Monday, December 19, 2011

Greetings! December 19th

Christmas is such a fun time of year, for everyone, including our pets!
When Michelle Hessler of Paperthreads sent in her Christmas Tree picture, I had a chuckle when I opened it up to see the expression on her dog’s face.  The phrase just goes so well with the picture! Sometimes I think it’s a good thing that we don’t know what the four legged members of our families are actually thinking!

The note from Michelle that came with the picture:
"I know…it’s not a serious saying or anything….but I had the kids go through the pictures, and this is what they came up with. Our dog pictured here was named Riggs, and this was to be our last Christmas with him. The kids still cherish any pictures of him, and he was always such a poser!"
2 GiftsGo Michelle Hessler
Michelle Hessler


Come back tomorrow for another designer’s tree and sentiment! And remember, we will be returning January 2nd, 2012 with more daily card making ideas!



1 Chris Durnan
Chris Durnan

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is so precious! Thanks Shelley you are doing a fantastic job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read the story about "Riggs" it sure bought Christmas into perspective for me... family, including pets are so special, it is really good to have these special events to celebrate them! Thanks for sharing Michelle!

    ReplyDelete