Sunday, April 13, 2014

Thanks for helping me make the grade!

Just a simple teacher appreciation card, using 4 files from my Silhouette Studio…

4 school borders, Flower shape, overall sam, and sunbonnet sue print

The font I used for the phrase was “Crazy Girlz Blond BTN”

I was originally just going to do the 4 school borders on a linen background, with a sentiment… but saw the overall sam and sunbonnet sue print and cuts, and had to include them too! Hope you like it!

teacher appreciation

Enter our April challenge! This month's themes are: Sympathy, New Beginnings, Teacher Appreciation & Mother's Day. For more information click on our challenges here.

2 comments:

  1. I am having difficulty entering my card. Here's my link. http://papercraftingparadise.blogspot.com/2014/04/its-sunshine-mail.html

    ReplyDelete