Thursday, March 27, 2014

Have you ever heard of an Easter tree?

Hello everyone!  I'm happy to continue this week's theme of Easter.  It is freezing here so making this card gave me hope that warmer weather is coming soon!  So I know you are dying to see what an Easter tree is...so viola!

See how this sparkling egg tree came to life on my blog Shelly's Art.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow for some more wonderful Easter card inspiration!

Enter our March challenge!
This month's themes are: Baby, Spring, Congratulations, Easter. For more information click on our challenges here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, trying to enter my card but the linky keeps telling me i don't have a link bck to your blog although I followed the link back to get here in the first place! lol
    Could you please enter my card which can be found at http://dawn-dawnscrafting.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/its-girl.html Thanks
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete