Friday, February 28, 2014

Special Graduation

 Hi you all and welcome to my Card A Day Blog, a blog that offers a challenge monthly, just need to do one or even all the themes it the month. We hope that you'll join us and play along:)


Tina with you today from Tina's Scrap Corner, Graduation Week and I have had the pleasure of having tax week (yep been doing them) so it hasn't left to much time or desk space to craft this week so I thought I'd bring back a favorite of mine. I gave this card to my G-daughter for her graduation in 2012, it's a waterfall card. As you draw down on the string it flicks down like a waterfall and shows a variety of icons about graduation. If you would like to see the card in action you can stop by my blog at this post.
Enter our February challenge!
This month's themes are: Invitations, St. Patrick's Day, Wedding, Graduations. For more information click on our challenges here.

No comments:

Post a Comment