Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Get Well

Good Morning Crafters!

This morning I begin our weekly theme of "Get Well" cards.  For my card I decided to make something a little more masculine.  I was going through my card "stash" and realized that many of my cards tend to be more on the "girlie" side and not necessarily a card I would or could send to a male friend or family member. So I decided to create a get well card for a male friend:






To find out how I created this card, please stop on by my blog at Love 2 Create by clicking here.   Can't wait to see what you come up with!  Don't forget to link up your get well cards to be eligible for our monthly prize.  Up tomorrow is Christine of Creative Genie-ous.


Enter our January challenge!
For more information on our challenges, click here.

1 comment: