Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy Fall Y'all!

Good Morning!

Today I'm continuing our Autumn theme.  I am actually posting a card I made awhile ago that has the sentiment "Happy Fall Y'all" sentiment on it - thus the title of today's post :)



If this was Tuesday, I'd say this was "Throwback Tuesday" but it's Wednesday, so ...  I thought it would be fun to show some of the older stamp sets from Close to My Heart that we used to use :)  I wish I could tell you the name of the stamp set but I honestly don't remember.

What are making for our Autumn theme?  Don't forget to link up below to be eligible for our monthly giveaway.

Have a wonderfully crafty day!

Lucy
Love 2 Create


Enter our September challenge!
For more information on our challenges, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment