Saturday, August 3, 2013

Angel Dog

Good Morning I get to finish off your choice week with a card I recently did for a swap.
Have you ever been in a position of needing a sympathy card for friend's pet? That was the theme for the month of July on the Cricut Card Exchange FB Group. I pondered for a while on this, also did a goggle search to see what others have done to get inspiration for this project. Then it hit me:
 This is the card I made. A sweet one for a friend that lost their family dog. 
To get more details on how this card was made you'll have to jump over to my blog at Tina's Scrap Corner
Stop by tomorrow for the new theme of Using Die Cuts and see what Cindy Pointe has for you...

Enter our August challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I am having trouble linking up my project although I've been able to in the past...help! I don't have a blog so have linked up to my Flickr account with a link back to this blog. However, I keep getting a message saying that I need to link back to this blog, even though I have done so. Any suggestions? Thasks!

    ReplyDelete