Sunday, July 7, 2013

TRUE BLUE

Greetings, lovely people!  I love being the designer on Sunday when I can welcome you to a new theme.  This week you can do anything, just so long as you do it in a single color scheme since our theme is "Monochromatic."  I know you'll enjoy all the cards we have this week.  So without further ado, here is mine:







And just in case you're wondering; no, I'm not in a blue mood.  It's simply the color my dd requested. :)

For all the details, please go to my blog.   Then, be sure to pop in tomorrow to see what Shelley has designed for you.  And get going on those cards for the July challenge.  You've got plenty of time; just don't wait 'til the last minute!

See you next time!!
CHRISTINE




Enter our July Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty!! My favorite color is blue so of course I am drawn to this. I love the grid design!

    ReplyDelete