Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Good Morning Everyone!

This week we are celebrating birthdays!  I don't know about you but I am always in need of birthday cards ESPECIALLY for my male friends and family members.  Soooooo, I decided that for my post I would challenge myself to make a more masculine birthday card.


I thought this would be a fun, colorful, but masculine birthday card.  I think I will be making a couple more of these and just change them up a bit.

For more details on how I created this card, please stop on by my blog Love 2 Create - would love to read your comments!

Don't forget to link up your birthday cards - masculine or otherwise - to be eligible to win our monthly giveaway!

Have a wonderfully crafty day!

Lucy


Join our May Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment