Friday, January 11, 2013

Valentine's Day Card (for boys)


I am surrounded  by my guys and although they appreciate my craftiness ... a pink Vday card is just so not "guy". And is met with comments of .. "oh how cute" and slight eye roll from my son. So with my guys. Simple and not Pink works the best.

So here is my Card a Day post.  I cut this file on my KNKmaxx and then backed it with paper and a complimentary paper for the I heart U. And then I lifted the few hearts that were cut to lift. Giving them a raised look.

For more information stop by my blog... Visual Designs by Chris
 and it's Friday. I usually offer up a freebie on a Friday. I just love the weekend!

Enjoy!
Chris

Tomorrow stop by for a post by... Cindy Pointe and what creativity she has to inspire you with!



<!-- end LinkyTools script –>

No comments:

Post a Comment