Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Christmas Around the World Costa Rica

Hi, it is me, Shirley Ross from Mom 'n Me Scrap, here with another Around the World Christmas creation.

Today I am taking you to Costa Rica and you may ask, why snow. In my research, I read that floats in the Festival de la Luz are decorated in fluffy white o emulate snow. This is because of the fascination with snow as Costa Rica it does not snow there.

Costa Rica, as Italy, ends there Navidad celebration on January 6th.

I have enjoyed learning about Christmas around the World and look forward to sharing with you again this week.

I used a graduating stamping technique to create the snowy black sections of this card. If you wish to learn more, please join me at Mom 'n Me Scrap.

Now to wait to see what Lucy has in store for us tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment