Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remembrance

Just interrupting the regular schedule of postings to give a little remembrance to the families of 9/11, and all those that have been profoundly affected by the events of that day.

I'm sure we can all remember what we were doing when the news came through, it was a day that had a large impact on my life, as I knew people the worked in the towers, as well as several people that worked in the Pentagon, as we had just moved from Washington DC, where my daughter attended the Pentagon daycare and preschool center and my husband worked.

Since then, being a military family, we have continued to experience events that all came from that one day....even now, all these years later.

Prayers to all....






ATC card below cut with my electronic die cutting machine.....picture shows front and back.






1 comment: