Friday, September 28, 2012

Coffin Fun

So....I try to participate in recipe swaps, and this is one that I changed the "card" by adding it onto a 6x6 background and making it into a recipe page for an exchange!

I cut the coffin, letters, and pop out bat on my cutting machine.

The background paper of the 6x6, I used that webbing paint spray, that comes of of the can in a web of paint.  I used a gold web spray, and sprayed it on black.

Then, I used a paper with the words "boo" printed all over it.

On top, I attached the coffin card. For the Base of the card, I stamped a spider stamp with versamark ink, then used the powdered pearls over the top, to make it glimmer.

I outlined the letter cutouts with a glitter pen, to add a little dimension.











Instead of a greeting inside, I have a recipe printed...but you could just have your spooky greeting there instead!

Hope you enjoyed, you can visit my blog for other ideas, though I haven't been able to post much lately!

Michelle Hessler
www.paperthreadsblog.com

1 comment: