Wednesday, July 11, 2012

One color - Many shades - Love those gelatos

Welcome Back! It's Laury again with today's new card!
I recently attended a Scrapbook Expo here in New Jersey. Soooo much to see!!

One demo I was anxious to see was how to stamp with Faber Castile's Gelatos. They are a smooth paste watercolor that comes in a push up "lipstick" tube. They come in lots of colors, more were added this year. I bought some last year and was not impressed... But after the demo, I realized what I had been doing wrong (too much water). Basically you apply the paint directly on the stamp and then stamp it! You can also give it a gentle mist before stamping to deepen the colors. Misting after you stamp will allow further impressions before you have to "re-ink".

Jump on over to my blog for more information on how this card was made.

See you next time! And don't forget to enter the challenge!
Stop by tomorrow for more inspiration from Terri Wright

Laury
justlaury.paperthreads.com
justlaury@paperthreads.com


ENTER JULY'S CHALLENGE:

No comments:

Post a Comment