Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Heat Emboss an Injet Print

Heat Embossing an Inkjet print on Vellum! Now you can heat emboss all your digi stamps!




While researching techniques for today's card I ran across a reference to how to heat emboss an inkjet print HERE  Mel used a simple inkjet print on vellum paper. The vellum holds the ink on the paper's surface longer than plain paper and it is also tolerant of heat. Both characteristics are essential for heat embossing to succeed. For my experiments I did up the amount of ink for the prints.

Check out my blog for more information on how I made this card and the 3 others featured.

Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for more inspiration from Terri Wright! And don't forget the June challenge!

Until next time,
Laury

ENTER JUNE'S CHALLENGE:

1 comment: