Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Best Teacher Ever!

Hi everyone, it's Jill Figley here, with my card for today. With the school year winding down, many are thinking of letting their children's teachers know just how much they are appreciated, so, continuing with the theme, teacher appreciation, here is what I came up with.


If you'd like to know how I put my card together, please visit my blog, Created By Jill, and go check it out. Make sure you come back tomorrow, and see what Terri Wright has created for us. Also, be sure to enter our monthly challenge. One lucky entry will win a prize!


ENTER APRIL'S CHALLENGE:

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I think any teacher would appreciate to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm Márcia Kamano and I'm the lucky winner on the March challenge. I could no find any email addy to contact to claim my prize, so I would appreciate if you could contact me at mkamano@itelefonica.com.br with instructions about what I'm supposed to do.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete