Sunday, December 4, 2011

Floating Santa




View More Details Here.

Today's Project is a Floating Santa! Doesn't he look oh so Cool!

I love the floating Santa because for us down in the desert of Arizona, we don't see alot of Christmas snow. I remember it once when I was younger here in the heat. However, I also remember jumping in the pool that day and swimming as the snow came down. I think it was one of our first holidays here after our move from Wisconsin. I do know about the full wonder of snow and its beauty from my younger years in the snow. But I also am fond of my Christmas sunshine!

This file was also created in a digital format shown below.
For more details on how this can be created, you can visit my blog.


Enjoy!
Chris Durnan
Visual Designs by Chris

Don't forget to stop by Tomorrow and see the next card by



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Card Chris! Oh and I so love those glittery sunglasses. Great idea to set it digital first, gonna have to try it that way after the holiday it would be so much easier I think to come up with the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee - Love this file! Santa is so cute floating on his tube.

    ReplyDelete