Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Christmas Card a Day Blog - Ornaments

Hi, it is me again, Shirley, from Mom 'n Me Scrap with another Ornament inspired Christmas card. This is actually the tale of two cards. It took me forever to decide which card to post, so here is one of my ornament cards and when you go to my blog, you will see the other.

Supplies
Cardstock: Close To My Heart
Stamps: Close To My Heart, Holiday Cheer
Ink: Close To My Heart
Floss:  Close To My Heart
Scissors: Close To My Heart
Adhesive:3D Foam Tape and Liquid Glass (Close To My Heart)



Your next seven designers scheduled to post are:

Christine Patton from Creative Genie-ous
Kelly George from Sassy Scrapper Studio
Cindy Pointe from The Creative Pointe
Chris Durnan from Visual Designs By Chris
Vicki Schram from Paper Squirrel
Karin Adamczyk from ScrapperCreations
Shelley Bordeleau from Gardens Crafts 'n' More

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Shirley, love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI i love the orneaments and the O going thru the ribbon it is sure diffrent. I love this card, what stamp set did you use...thanks
    MaryR.

    ReplyDelete