Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Celebrate the Season

Good morning everybody. I'm so happy to see that we have some new followers today, along with people participating in the Gypsy challenge!!! Good luck everybody.

My card for today is one of the cards I will be sending out to my clients this year.

I love sewing on my projects and have done that by sewing the ribbon at the bottom of my card.


Have a wonderful day. I know I will because I will be cropping at a friend's house all day and then cropping at another friend's house tonight. What could be better?

The following designers will be posting after me:

Tina Campbell from Tina's Scrap Corner
Janet White from Stamping at the White House
Michelle Hessler from Paperthreads
Cindy Foster from Cindy's Creations
Shirley Ross from Mom 'n Me Scrap
Jill Figley from Created By Jill
Shirley Ross from Mom 'n Me Scrap

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Card love the sewing detail. Have fun today, wish I was!

    ReplyDelete