Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Card of Faith


1 Corinthians 2:5

So that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power.

If  you have lived in this world very long you have had some bad days. Days in which you weren't sure you could get through them. Days when you had reached your limit. However, if you have faith that God is still in charge of your life. You could then reach out to him and he would refill you with hope, patience, love and wisdom. This card is a great card to give to a friend to reminded her that God is still there. Not only does he have what you need, he will fill you back up with it! Add some hot tea packets and a small tea pot along with your card. You will have a friend that knows you care what she is going through.
Hello Card makers!!
Welcome to the CAB blog. Thanks for stopping by

This is Terri from http://ramblingsofatexascraftroom.blogspot.com/. Today I have a simple card about faith. Here is how I made this card.

 I used some colored card stock, a couple stamps, a die cuts and a punch.
I used black card stock for my card base.
 I choose some lite blue pattern paper, then I used some alcohol inks and inked over the card stock with a darker blue ink.

I then choose a script stamp and inked it with Gold ink. I then stamped my blue card stock. I have a tea pot stamp ( from Micheal's dollar bin) I stamped that on top of the gold scrip.

I stamped the tea pot with black ink.
I used a punch for the label. I inked up a clear stamp (from my stash) with black ink and stamped the label. I used pop dots under the label.

If you don't have a script stamp, you could easily use a page from a book to get the same effect. For the inside of the card I cut a 4 inch cut from The Elegant Edges cart. The one I used is from page 25.

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure and come by tomorrow. We will have another new card for you.
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment