Friday, August 31, 2012

With Faith There is Hope


Hello, Patricia here with another card for the "With Faith" theme.  The card is called, With Faith, There is Hope.  I made the card simple, and it is using a technique I saw on a You Tube video a few months ago.  There is, however, a lot of prep work, before putting it together.  I had fun making it.  Sometimes, you can get inspiration from a video, especially on different techniques, but I am glad you stopped by to take a look today.  While you are at it, if you want to see how I made this card, as well as instructions on how to make your own, stop by MDN Creates, and then come back to enter the challenge, which today is the last day for August.  In the meantime, stop by tomorrow to see what Lucy has for you.  With Faith is still the theme.  I will talk to you later.


ENTER AUGUST CHALLENGE:

No comments:

Post a Comment