Friday, July 6, 2012

Thank you card


I would like to thank Diana Weber as one of the contributors to the Card a Day Blog!  She has decided to take a step back from this, as she has a ton going on right now (including the addition of a new grandbaby!)

We would like to let everyone know that this leaves a small hole in the Card a Day Blog, and as such, we are looking for 1-2 card makers that would like to participate in the CArd a Day Blog!  To be a Contributor for the blog, you need to commit to doing 1-2 posts a month on this blog, and to contribute to the blog hops, which we plan on hosting at least 3 a year!  If you are interested, please email me, support@paperthreads.com or comment on the post!


Here is Diana's last contribution to the Card a Day Blog:

Here is one of my favorite cards that I made, any of you that know me know I'm a sucker for anything that has to do with wine or grapes.  I also love thank you cards, I don't think you can send too many of them.  I do have this card available for purchase from Paperthreads.
Go here to purchase this file collection





Thank you,
Diana
 My Blog
Designer at Paperthreads
Designer at Card a Day blogspot




ENTER JULY'S CHALLENGE:

No comments:

Post a Comment