Thursday, October 24, 2013

Warm Wishes

Hello, friends!  I've been wanting to create a quilt-style card for some time now.  So, that is what I have for your "Thanksgiving" inspiration.














You have one more week to enter our October challenge.  Check out the themes for this month and get those cards made!  With Christmas themes as our primary focus, it's a great time to get going on those holiday cards.

Come back tomorrow for Jill Figley's Thanksgiving offering, and be sure to visit Creative Genie-ous for details on today's card!

'Til next time.....
CHRISTINE

Enter our October challenge!
For more information on our challenges, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I have a link to your blog in my post but the linky tool doesn't allow me to link my card. This is the link: http://tarjetasdeardilla.blogspot.com/2013/10/gertie-goose-with-pie.html
    Could you plese let me know what am I doing wrong?
    Thanks in advance,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete