Sunday, April 14, 2013

Plan B

Oh my, I can’t believe we’re just about halfway through April already!!  We’re getting a jump on Mother’s Day cards this week and will be bringing you lots of inspiration.

This is Vicki from PAPER SQUIRREL and I'm kicking off our Mother's Day theme with this card that I made for my soon-to-be mother-in-law.  I’ve had these pieces and parts laying on my craft table for MONTHS…planned for a whole other project.  But I thought to myself:  obviously I’m not too captivated by said planned project, or I would have made it by now!  So I made this card instead....plan B.


I can't wait to see what Shelley Bordeleau has in store for us tomorrow!

Join us in our April Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Very Pretty! Love the DP in the background, and the leaves really make this card pop.
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete