Saturday, February 2, 2013

Save That Date Invitation Calendar Card

Welcome Back! Today's card is a Save the Date. The theme is invitations. I am currently working on a new wedding invitation that I am honored to have been asked to design. I will post that at a later date as it is still in the works.

This month I have been working on Celtic Knotwork. I have a life long fascination with knots from the time a was little.



The first card is the blog card featuring a josephine/love knot around the edges and a small calendar that is bound with padding/book compound (available from Amazon) to allow easy removal of each month.

You have to excuse the colors. What I really want to highlight is the attached calendar. You could use the actual wedding date month or as I have done include an entire calendar so that the piece can be used as a small desk calendar. Also instead of days of the month another idea would be to use the number of days until the wedding.....


If you are interested learning more about this card and seeing other knotwork cards, then jump on over to my blog.

I hope I have inspired you to try something new. A card can be more than a card it can be something useful. Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for more inspiration! Until next time.

Laury
justlaury@paperthreads.com
justlaury.paperthreads.com
www.paperthreads.com


Join our February challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment