Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Snow Globe Card

Welcome Card Makers!
Today it is cold in Texas. By cold I mean in the 40's. That's winter for us. For me that is cold enough. Today I had a Hat, Gloves and a Heavy Coat. I felt like there should have been snow on the ground  LOL Of course there was nothing but Sun Shine and a Cold Wind.

I have a snow globe card I make each year about this time. I love snow Globes. They are so adorable. This one is no exception.

I used the cartridge Joys of the Seasons. This is a great cart. I used the snow globe on page 50. I cut the globe at 6 inches. I cut the globe twice. Once in light blue card stock.  Then  once in acetate.  I layered the two together. The snow flakes are also on this cart.

I hope you make this fun holiday card. I always enjoy making it.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please come back tomorrow and see another wonderful card from Christine. She will have another fun holiday card for you.

Today is my last day to be a designer on this wonderful blog. I want to thank  everyone who came by my blog, each time I posted here. I have had the best time designing here on the CAD blog. Thank you, Thank You!!!!  Your always welcome  to stop by my blog and say hello anytime!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Terri Wright
www.Ramblingsofatexascraftroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment