Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gift Card



Today is my post on the Card A day blog. My theme is gift card. I need a religious one. I am trying to work more with these pretty little microbeads that I have. They just befuddle me. Yes I used the word befuddle me. In trying to make them look nice and even. But it just doesn't work no matter what I do. If you have some tips and tricks, I will take them. I will keep trying to add to the card and make them look better. I just gave up when I saw how crummy they looked.
Let me say tho…. I have a few very pretty jars of microbeads that add lovely color! Just so pretty.
Basically this is a card for a religious event we are having at Christmas time. i.e. the cross and I love this stamp. It's just pretty. 
Please I beg you.. give me your microbead tips…. on my blog

Thank you!!
Enjoy!
Chris

Come back tomorrow for... Patricia Logan! Can't wait to see what she has to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment