Saturday, August 25, 2012

Milestone Birthdays: Young and Old

"The theme on Card A Day Blog is Milestone Birthdays. Well in my little ones life every year so far has been a milestone as we watch him develop and learn new things and become so much of his own person. (We tend to equate Milestones with an older set of Age 40-50-60. Yikes. I don't even want to think about my 40 next year. It's gonna be fun!!  ) And for us these little blocks that kill our feet along the way as we step on them have come in every size and make. He even entered his own display in the fair! Pretty cool. Enough bragging. I know I apologize."

Kelly added her own take to this file of mine for her nephew.  

Every year is a Milestone. You made it another one and hopefully a wonderful one!

This is the outside of the card...



This is the inside of the card.

Thank you to Kelly S. For such awesome creations using my files. 
And if you want more one where to get this file you can visit my blog, Visual Designs by Chris


Everyone have a wonderful wonderful weekend!!!

Enjoy!
Chris
See you back tomorrow when Christine Patton jumps in with our new theme "With Faith". Can't wait to see the inspiration.



ENTER AUGUST CHALLENGE:

No comments:

Post a Comment