Saturday, August 4, 2012

Die Cut Cards



Hello Card Markers. Welcome to my day here at the CAD blog. My name is Terri. My blog is RamblingsOfATexasCraftRoom.blogspot.com

Today I want to share with you a card I made using die cuts from my favorite paper company K and Co. I love everything they do. Here I used some of their bird and flower die cut outs to decorate an Accordion card.
Come by my blog where I have a video showing you how to make this wonderful 4 part card. Then grab your favorite die cuts and start making this impressive card.
Be sure and stop by tomorrow and see the great card design Vicki has for you guys. We have a challenge going on too... so much fun to be had on this blog. I hope you stop by often.
Happy Crafting in 2012

Terri
http://ramblingsofatexascraftroom.blogspot.com/


ENTER AUGUST CHALLENGE:

3 comments:

  1. I love it Terri! You could decorate it to match any occasion! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats whats so great about packaged die cuts such as the K anc Co. You can use them for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you just need to work for Plastic Cards it would be as good as it is.

    ReplyDelete