Thursday, July 12, 2012

Monochronic Thank You Card

Hello Card Markers!!  This is Terri from Ramblings Of A Texas Craft Room. I am the designer for the day. Thank you for stopping by today. I have put together  a monochromic Thank You Card. I used a bright golden yellow on a white card.




I used three pattern papers all in the same yellow. I used one for the front of the card, one on the inside and another for the butterflies. If you want the details  to make this card. Please stop over at my blog, where I have listed all the directions. Thank you again for stopping by. Please come by tomorrow to see another great card by Michelle. I know you will love her card creation. Be sure and join our challenge for July.

Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri
Ramblingsofatexascraftroom.blogspot.com
ENTER JULY'S CHALLENGE:

1 comment:

  1. Custom thank you cards mean more. Personalize a thank you note for someone who deserves the best and the best way to reply someone.

    ReplyDelete