Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Teen Card - Surprise!


Hi there I am happy to do be a designer for Card A Day blog. I have a teen (well actually 19) and she would love this card... yes she!
The theme this week is Teen Cards. I was going to make a cool guitar card with my gypsy and my E but I thought that I would change it up abit.
It is a birthday card. I love using my embossing folders. The motorcycle is done with my cricut expression.
Check out my blog for more pics and details about the card.



ENTER JUNE'S CHALLENGE:

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Motorcycles can go for so many different events... not just guys either (I am a motorcycle momma LOL). Love the use of the embossing folder - perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I download the bike? I must be missing something somewhere?

    ReplyDelete