Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Book Mark Card




Hello Card Markers!!! I'm so glad to be the designer on this wonderful blog today.
         I have a friendship card today that incorporates a bookmark in the card. This is a simple card to make and it fits into a A2 envelope. Over on my blog I have posted a video on how to make this card. The card I make on the video is a larger card that will fit into a business size envelope.
If your wanted to make this card stop over at my blog   http://ramblingsofatexascraftroom.blogspot.com/ or watch the "how video" on my youtube channel SUGARLITE02
Thanks for coming my the CAD blog. Be sure and come by tomorrow and see the great card  Kelly has for you. We also have a challenge this month. i hope you will join in the fun!
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri

ENTER JUNE'S CHALLENGE:

2 comments: