Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Big Thanks!

The theme this week is thank you's!  It couldn't have come at a better time to motivate me to make some card!  My son was confirmed this month, it was also his birthday...and so he has a few thank you's to send out!

That being said, the one I'm featuring today is one I made for a friend of mine, it's a bit frilly, but was fun to make!



It was really quite simple to make!  For a change, I didn't use a stamp that needed a lot of coloring, but I still found a way to use my copics!

I used a thank you stamp, some nestabilities, ric rac ribbon, scrap papers and a fiber mesh material, which I airbrushed to give it some color depth.  Then the peals glued in place, and it's done!

Quick and easy, and easy enough to pop out a dozen of them at one time!

See my blog for full details!

Happy Card Making!
Michelle Hessler


ENTER MAY'S CHALLENGE:

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Love all those textures on the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool textures and yet still fairly flat.

    ReplyDelete