Thursday, March 1, 2012

Baby shower invite

Hello and welcome to another Card a Day card.  I am Patricia L., and you can find the recipe for this card on my blog, MDN Creates.

I made this card almost 2 years ago.  I made an invitation card last month, but, I wanted to show you that an invitation does not have be a one sheet card.   since this week is baby week, this card is perfect.    You can read what inspired me to show this card again (I did a post on it two years ago.)   It is a simple card, and once you cut out the baby, then putting this card together should be easy and quick.

So come over to my blog, and do not forget to enter the challenge for this month.   Until then, have a great weekend.

  ENTER MARCH CHALLENGE:

1 comment:

  1. Very cute invite and the perfect color for an unknown child.

    ReplyDelete