Friday, November 18, 2011

Merry Olde Christmas Card

Hello, I'm Cindy Pointe from The Creative Pointe and I'll be your travel guide today as our
"Christmas Around the World" theme takes us to merry olde England! 
I'm a big English Bulldog lover and just had to incorporate one of my many bully stamps into a Christmas card.  If you'd like to get all the design details, a design tip and a free Big Ben SVG file, just hop on over to my BLOG.  Be sure to come back tomorrow as designer Christine Patton will continue you on your journey.  Cheerio!

ENTER THE CHALLENGE TODAY!

3 comments:

  1. Cindy that is such a cute card! Love the banner look with the sentiment too. Who can resist liking that cute dong stamp, not me. Great job! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!! Love the English theme and the bully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute use of this week's theme, Cindy. Love your colors, too!

    ReplyDelete