Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Merry and Bright

This is such a great way to kick off the creative thoughts for your upcoming holiday season!  Hopefully some of these great cards being shared through the blog hop will inspire you to make your own set of cards this holiday season!

For today, I'm sharing one of my favorite stamps, and one of my favorite techniques too!  Also, make sure you click the link to go to my blog...because I'm offering a  ONE WEEK challenge to you all...with some blog candy!

I once again dug out my scraps to make this card!  It's a good thing I have plenty of scraps too!  Because I made 12 of these in all!

You can catch more of the detail on this by visiting my blog, www.paperthreadsblog.com,

I also show an up close picture of the stamped image....you'll see I used one of my FAVORITE supplies in my stash!!

Make sure you pop in daily, because next up in the blog hop are as follows:
October 6 -Shirley from Mom 'n Me Scrap
October 7 - Adele from nogardscreativecave
October 8 -Cindy from The Creative Pointe
October 9 - Rebecca from ArtiCrafts by Rebecca 
October 10 -Kelly from Sassy Scrapper Studio
October 11 - Shirley from Mom 'n Me Scrap

CARD A DAY BLOG MONTHLY CHALLENGE:
The October Challenge is to post a card you made of any type, following any of the themes this month.  CLICK HERE  for more information on the monthly challenge.
    Whew...week one of the blog hop is flying by!  Are you inspired yet?

    Scrap On!
    Michelle Hessler
    www.paperthreadsblog.com

    3 comments:

    1. Love it, Michelle! Your image is so cute!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow what a cute card! Love all the snowflakes, the image and the color.Fantastic job!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Cute card, love the scrappy goodness.

      ReplyDelete