Sunday, October 30, 2011

Joyeux Noël

Hi everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful day. I spent the day and evening at an all-day crop yesterday and then walked through a huge leash-free forest with my husband and puppy this afternoon. We had some pasta for lunch and then the three of us had delicious long naps. That's what fall days are for!!!

I used the Jolly Holidays Cricut cartridge to create the ornament and banner my card for today. The papers and lettering I used are from the Jingle collection pack by Lily Bee Design. The card stock for my card base is Crumb Cake from Stampin' Up!

I hope it inspires you to have a look at the various cartridges or designs available for your die-cutting machine.





Thanks so much for stopping by today. The next card will be posted by Shelley Bordeleau and the theme will be Christmas at Home. Be sure to check back tomorrow to see what she has created for you.

Also...check back tomorrow, the NEW CHALLENGE and prize package will be announced for November!

2 comments: